Master of Formative Studies at Musashino University of Art in Japan, Graduate School of Education at Tokyo University of Science and Arts
Completion of Ph.D. in Education (Philosophy) at Dong-A University Graduate School
Foreign professor of lifelong education and culture and arts education at Dongui University Graduate School of Education
Solo / Group Exhibitions
Two individual exhibitions (Busan, Tokyo) and one special invitation (Changwon)
Participated in more than 50 group matches.
Awards and Activities
- Grand Prize in Seongsan Art Exhibition, Busan Art Exhibition Excellence Award, Korea Art Awards Best Award, Encouragement Award
Awarded more than 30 times, including the entry to the Japanese Craft Exhibition and the Takao Ka Craft Exhibition
- Cheongju International Craft Biennale Award for Achievement and International Education and Information Exchange Association Chairman Award
- Completed the Carlson Becker Furniture Design Workshop, Denmark.
- Completed the Craft Marketing Specialist Course of the Korea Craft Culture Promotion Agency
- Planning of HR Art Center 'Life Culture Products''(Seoul) and Hyundai Hyperion 'Model House'(Seoul)
Planning a number of cultural events such as Korea-Japan Children's Culture Exchange Events (Cheongju, Tokyo, Changwon)
- Monthly Crart, Monthly Design, Monthly GAGU Guide, Overseas Correspondent
Contributing activities for a number of professional magazines and local newspapers, including religious and literary works (2002~)